job summary:Summary: Specifically, database optimization/tuning is critical to the overall performance, scalability, high availability and security of applications such as PeopleSoft and GFR that are critical to internal and client service staff. Demonstrated experience with large commercial ERP applications. Defining and applying standards and measures of quality based on customer requirements. location: TAMPA, Floridajob type: Contractwork hours: 8am to 5pmeducation: Bachelors responsibilities:Required:
- 6+ years experience in leading technology initiatives
- 4+ experience with Software Development Life Cycle methodologies
- 4+ years experience in the implementation and support of a CRM enterprise application solution Knowledge of Web Services and experience with Object Oriented methods. Experience building scalable, mission critical applications. Knowledge of the principles, theories, practices and techniques for managing the activities associated with implementing projects. Demonstrated experience with large commercial ERP applications.
- Defining and applying standards and measures of quality based on customer requirements.
- Defining, designing, constructing, testing, and deploying ERP integration with various technology solutions, and planning for the strategic "sunsetting" of legacy systems when appropriate.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact with a variety of senior-level executives, both internal and external to the company.
- Negotiation and Conflict resolution skills.
- Complex problem analysis.
- Undergraduate Degree (e.g., BA, BS) or 5 yrs IT experience
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Technical Support