Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking highly motivated Configuration Manager to join our team to support our government clients.The successful candidate will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGS capabilities serving our clients.Job ResponsibilitiesAs a Configuration Manager you will be responsible for systems engineering processes for establishing and maintaining consistency of the solutions performance, functional, and physical attributes with its requirements, design, and operational information throughout.Required Qualifications
Company OverviewA global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us atwww.capgemini-gs.com.Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)See job description
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Eligible to obtain and maintain Government Security Clearance.
- Bachelor s degree in IT, Computer Science, Information Systems, Management, or related field.
- Minimum 7 years experience working on projects similar in size, scope, and complexity.
- Demonstrated experience with ISO/IEC 20000.
- Demonstrated experience providing configuration management planning.
- Demonstrated experience managing and creating provisions for configuration identification, change control, configuration status accounting, and configuration audits.
- Demonstrated experience regulating the change process, validating changes, and incorporating product documents and related software.
- Demonstrated experience with code repositories and code baseline management.