Hi, Hope you are doing Great This is Ravi from Q1 Tech, Please Go through the Following Job Description and let me know of your interest. Role: Sr. Azure Developer Job Location: Hillsboro, OR Duration: 12+ Months Interview: Telephonic/Skype Job description: Experience Required
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 8 + year's relevant experience or equivalent.
- 7+ years - Overall IT experience in Designing and Developing Data Warehouse
- 2+ years Architecture, design & Development experience on latest versions of SQL Server 2017/2019, Azure SQL DW.
- 2+ years Experience on Azure Data Factory
- 1+ Years Experience on Azure Synapse and Power BI Reporting
- 5+ years - Experience with ETL design using tools Informatica, SSIS, Azure Data Factory, etc.
- 2+ years Experience in T-SQL
- 1+ years - Hands on Experience in developing code around Hadoop - Hive, Spark (must know fundamentals of Hive and Spark)
- 1+ years - Experience in working with JIRA/Git/Bitbucket/JUNIT and other code management toolsets
- 1+ years - Experience in languages like: Java, Scala, Python - Preferred
- Healthcare Domain knowledge - Preferred
- SAFe Agile Experience Preferred
- Agile Knowledge is a Must
- Works with Architects, Technical Leads and Business Teams
- Contributes to the development of technical design
- Develops, constructs, tests and maintains flows/pipelines
- Designs and develops ETL Processes
- Develops data warehouse and data marts
- Develops code using programming language and tools
- Performs code review
- Coordinates and develops process automation/job scheduling; Perform testing; Deploys code to Production; Performs defect analysis.
- Ensures compliance with industry best practices
- Follows SAFe Agile framework and processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in Agile/DevOps
- Project Coordination
- Working with senior leadership team