Position: Payments Architect/Payments Lead Duration: Long Term Contract & Full-Time Location: San Ramon, CA Job Description: Responsible for planning and directing the day to day functional activities of assigned staff. Provides management with direction and day to day leadership in technical areas. Provides advice to management concerning the application of computing techniques to technical and business problems. Will lead and define Technical solutions, drive implementations, improve productivity, and work cross-functionally across the different Payments Platforms. Essential Job Functions
- Develops and prepares budgets, project plans including scheduling, costs, resources, and other operational concerns. Analyzes business systems specifications.
- Defines and documents product requirements, project deliverables, and product acceptance criteria.
- Interfaces with clients in identifying needs.
- Develops feasibility studies and business proposals for hardware/software solutions.
- Plans business and related technical training for new technologies and processes.
- Advises and directs staff on resolving production and testing problems.
- Manages and administers projects and service requests.
- Other Job Duties
- Supports training and professional development for staff members as needed to perform job duties
- Ensures adherence to Bank and information systems policies and procedures, security measures, and audit standards.
- Supervises installation of vendor solutions and maintenance.
- Instructs personnel and verifies the quality of performance.
- Anticipates operational/technical needs and develops plans to ensure system/user's needs are met.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Requires 10 years minimum prior relevant experience.
- The ideal candidate will be part of the Payments Leadership team and must have strong business acumen to leverage executive presence and become a trusted advisor to the group.
- Able to lead designing solutions, implementation planning with deep payments industry background. Must have experience leading end to end solutions from payment channels to core payment systems.
- Required to have experience on one or more payments platforms like MTS, Dovetail, PEP+ etc.and understands payment processing solutions or frameworks.
- Ability to apply technology solutions to solving complex business problems and communicating solutions effectively.
- Be a technical subject matter expert and Own technical delivery of a working solution from design, through to working with partner engineering teams through integration, testing and implementation
- Requires practical knowledge in leading and managing the execution of processes, projects and tactics within one area.
- Typically has advanced knowledge and skills within a specific technical or professional discipline with understanding of the impact of work on other areas of the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree