Title : Embedded Project Lead Location : Santa Clara CA KeyWords: C,RTOS, Embedded Linux Interview Mode: -1 Phone Screen - 1 round of in-person interview or skype
- At least 7+ years' of programming experience in C working for large enterprise customers.
- Expert in object-oriented analysis and design experience, with deep understanding of design.
- Strong understanding of real-time operating systems(RTOS) concepts and Linux.
- Experience with Test-Driven Development and a good familiarity with Unit Test Frameworks (GoogleTest, GoogleMock)
- Experience with multi-core embedded systems.
- Experience in working in Agile Team & usage of tools like JIRA, BitBucket, JAMA.
- Understanding of typical software architecture and best-practices for software development.
- Knowledge of embedded systems, operating systems, real-time multitasking and communication protocols.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or Computer/Software/Electrical Engineering from an accredited institution.