Description of Work:
- Create Splunk dashboards and queries.
- Develop scripts and code with security tools
- Develop processes and schedule to review existing methodologies and queries for all divisional metrics.
- Become knowledgeable on the CDM technical requirements for client's CDM program. Understand your role in CDM activities.
- Involved in a wide range of security issues including architectures, firewalls, electronic data traffic, and network access.
- Design, manage, and maintain agency SIEM infrastructure.
- Maintenance, configuration and implementing products, appliances and devices on the client's network
- Experience using:
- Splunk, specifically Splunk scripting and on-boarding of large collection of meta data from different sources into Splunk
- Experience with:
- In-depth knowledge of designing, upgrading, maintaining and implementing network devices on a large scale enterprise
- Coordination and communication with other remotely deployed team members
- Developing documentation with processes and procedures
- Proposing, implementing automation features in a large enterprise environment
- Experience in developing and tailoring reporting from network security tools.