Title: Architect Duration: 6+ months Location: Kansas City, MO (Individual can work remotely with little to no travel requirements during this period) Requirements:
- Minimum of 7-10 years of Information Technology experience.
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, computer engineering, system analysis or a related field of study, or equivalent experience
- Seven or more years of experience in at least three disciplines, such as business, information, solution or technical architecture, application development, integration solutions, information analysis, database management or operations in a multitier environment
- Minimum of 3 years application development experience, preferably on multiple platforms and toolsets.
- Minimum 3 years exposure to data concepts through education or practical experience.
- Certification in leading architecture framework and methodology, TOGAF preferred.
- Experience in designing architecture practices, methods, and processes to minimize learning curve and complexity.
- Experience in modernizing EA practices.