VDart is a IT staffing firm based out of Atlanta, GA specializing in Digital & Emerging technologies. Founded in 2007, VDart has over 1700+ employees and contractors spread across 3 continents. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in UK, Mexico, Canada and India, we provide talent solutions to global customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. We provide deep technology and domain expertise in BFSI, Energy & Utility, Technology, CPG & Retail industry verticals. VDart is an award winning organization recognized on Inc 500 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicle's Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDC's National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Young's Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more. Job Title: Azure Cloud Engineer Location: Portland, OR Duration: Contract Required Skills:
- 7+ years of total experience in Cloud and Data Center Services.
- 2-3 years of experience as Azure Cloud Solutions Architect
- Experience and in-depth knowledge Azure Cloud Services
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience on Azure IaaS services, Storage, Backup, File Storage, Azure SQL, Cloud Networking, Security Concepts.
- Knowledge of working on ARM templates.
- Ensure best practices are implemented for cloud steady state operations
- Ensure SOPs are being created.
- Work with client to create runbooks, user manuals.
- Enabling Cloud native security controls.
- Capacity Management and performance management of Cloud environment
- Maximize automation and reduce manual involvement.
- Enable resources and build delivery capability
- Establish Azure advisor.
- Motivated, self-starter, with strong presentation, communication, problem solving skills
- Ability to address, persuade and interact with senior and executive level positions as well as all levels of system end-users
- BE/B.Tech/MCA/M Tech or Equivalent