Description of Work:
- Provide development support to the government client to enable design, development, and implementation of web-based enterprise software solutions following the Agile lifecycle.
- Participate on enterprise projects that require migration strategies using web-based technologies and relational databases across multiple platforms.
- Participate in the full life cycle of an agile project, design and develop user interfaces/applications, and conduct testing.
- Understands the business problem statement, user scenarios, and technical constraints.
- Plan for and conduct implementation activities.
- Participate in planning, retrospectives, demos and daily stand-ups.
- Continuously develops knowledge and skills on pertinent systems.
- Perform thorough unit and functional testing of the code to ensure high quality bug free code.
- Provide weekly and monthly status to the management.
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis.
- Become knowledgeable on the Disability process, ensure understanding of the systems and application processes to be able to execute that role in an effective manner.
- Experience in developing enterprise web-based applications in an Agile environment using Angular 7 or above.
- Experience in developing Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) applications using relational databases including using SQL, DB2 JDBC, and Java Persistence API (JPA).
- Experience in developing web-based applications using Eclipse, Rational Application Developer, Visual Studio Code, Angular Command Line Interface (CLI).
- Experience in developing enterprise Java applications for Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Web Service development (SOAP, XML, and REST) and Spring Boot.
- Experience utilizing Node.js.
- Experience developing unit tests using Karma and Jasmine, using build automation tools such as Maven and Jenkins, and other tools such as Junit and SonarQube.
- Experience with Asynchronous programming using promises or observable.
- Experience with the Behavior Driven Development (BDD) framework such as Cucumber, etc.
- Experience with PostgreSQL querying data, filtering data and joining multiple tables.
- Experience using a code repository such as Nexus with distributed version control such as Git/Bit Bucket.