Software Developer-Client Server Applications!This software developer will be required to design, implement and test features with scalability, performance, deployment/operation and end-user experience in mind.
- Apply coding/implementation best practices to produce elegant, high quality and reusable code.
- Interact with UX team to implement and verify user experience concepts.
- Follow the agile methodology used for the project. This includes creation of user stories and corresponding tasks to help create a robust system based on user-centric design.
- Ability to effectively communicate design, specification and implementation details.
- Regularly archive source code into Git, the source code repository for projects. The corresponding documentation is created and maintained in Confluence. Jira will be used for story, task, and issue tracking.
- At least 5 years of industry experience in developing web-based client-server applications using .NET and Java platform as well as web application server setup/configuration.
- Experience with automated deployment and associated technologies (helm/ansible/docker)
- Familiar with/knowledge of Cloud providers such as AWS P.
- Experience in working with strong authentication solutions using OTP is a plus
- Familiarity and working experience with Agile/SAFe methodology