Job Title:DevSecOps EngineerJob Location:Columbia, Maryland (/Telework)IndraSoft, Inc. is seeking a DevSecOps Engineers who are well versed in DevSecOps, Cloud, and Agile. We are looking for candidates willing to take on a challenge, learn, grow, and help foster a culture built on collaboration and trust. The DevSecOps Engineer will be a highly motivated and qualified individual who works well as part of multi-disciplinary teams supporting DevSecOps duties. The DevSecOps Engineer will develop and manage CI/CD pipelines that are compliant with the DoD DevSecOps Initiatives, reference architectures and technical stack in support of a wide variety of applications/programs.Qualifications:
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, or equivalent industry experience
- Demonstrated experience in providing DevSecOps implementation using technologies such as Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker, Istio, Jenkins, and GitLab CI
- Experience with container and container management utilizing technologies like Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Experience working with Cloud Service Providers such as AWS and Azure and utilizing cloud based DevSecOps services
- Experience with IaC automation utilizing languages and frameworks such as Terraform
- Experience securing applications via CI/CD pipelines leveraging static code analysis, unit and integration testing, dependency analysis, etc.
- Experience working in Agile team environments
- Working knowledge of software build process.
- Experienced in developing, testing, and maintaining containerized applications.
- Strong "security first" mindset
- Have a passion for building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines for a large enterprise that consists of hundreds of applications.
- Have a passion for Agile and DevSecOps methodologies.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities: Responsible for DevSecOps platform engineering support in cloud native development, infrastructure and configuration as code, embedded system software development, and cybersecurity to enable developing software that will deliver capabilities at the speed of need.
- Secret security clearance
- CompTIA Security+ CE or other DOD 8570 IAT II certification preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)See job description
- Work with Agile teams to implement CI/CD pipelines
- Take complete ownership of build and deployment services and processes, enabling engineering and development teams to focus on building capabilities quickly using automated processes
- Provide day to day DevSecOps support to Agile teams and support releases for all CI/CD builds and deployments
- Troubleshoot issues with existing DevOps environment
- Experience in building new DevOps DEV, TEST, DEVINT and UAT environments.
- Utilize IAC tools such as Terraforms to script infrastructure
- Build and maintain CI/CD pipelines for a large enterprise that consists of hundreds of applications.
- Utilize a strong "security first" mindset.
- Have a passion for agile and DevSecOps methodologies.