Hospital Lab Assistant (2nd and 3rd Shift)In thisLab Assistant position, you will be responsible for performing laboratory procedures according to established and approved protocols that require the limited exercise of independent judgment and interpretation.Are you interested? Please contact Alex Hettinger with an updated resume at Are you interested? The ideal Lab Assistant candidate will possess the following experience:
- Responds to chamber Tests are performed with the technical supervision of a clinical laboratory scientist/medical technologist, manager, or laboratory director.
- Follows established procedures for collecting and processing biological specimens for analysis.
- Performs immunologic, laboratory procedures that require limited independent judgment.
- Recognizes unexpected results and instrument malfunction and takes appropriate action. Provides laboratory information to authorized source and demonstrates laboratory technical skills to other laboratory colleagues.
- Equipment utilized in the unit/dept PCR, water baths, Robotic pipetting Required: Doctoral, masters or bachelors Degree in a chemical, physical, biological, or clinical lab science or medical technology.
- Good communication skills Ability to multitask Ability to work under STAT conditions