#6349No Corp to CorpNo SponsorshipNo third party candidates considered for this positionRemote only till Covid is resolved Seeking an Encompass BSA for a Contract to Hire or Full Time position in the Irvine, CA area. The Senior Business Systems Analyst will coordinate the evaluation and analysis of internal applications, specifically Encompass, as they pertain to business processes within the organization, working with users to re-engineer business processes for improvements in productivity and efficiency. He or she will also coordinate application maintenance activities and mange projects in accordance with the organization's systems development life cycle and define project scope objectives based on needs.Essential Responsibilities:
- Coordinate Business Analysis, Application Support, and Implementation
- Lead cross functional teams to meet application maintenance objectives, milestones, and timelines
- Act as a liaison between users and the Application Delivery Team by planning and conducting the analysis of complex business processes and business applications
- Coordinate the documentation and tracking of application issues with cross functional teams and external vendors as necessary
- Coordinate the gathering of user requirements by working with user groups to resolve issues, assess user needs, and recommend changes that improve productivity and efficiencies within existing applications
- Coordinate the analysis of business requirements, including the identification of business objectives, use cases and business rules
- Coordinate Functional Requirements and Specifications Documentation
- Identify and document the functional requirements necessary to address business objectives, use cases and business rules.
- Identify, design and document system specifications including user interfaces, system navigation, interfaces to external applications, security, reporting and data conversion.
- Coordinate Quality Assurance Testing
- Coordinate the development of test plans and use cases to facilitate testing
- Coordinate and support beta/user acceptance testing programs
- Coordinate Documentation and Training
- Comply with documentation requirements as outlined in Systems Development Policy and Procedure
- Participate in the creation of user documentation as per company guidelines and policies/procedures.
- Coordinate the development, coordination, and delivery of training to internal and external users as necessary to facilitate roll-out of applications
- 5+ years of professional experience in the business or software development and implementation, or systems consulting areas
- Mortgage lending experience is required
- Encompass LOS experience is required