Remote to start with but must be onsite after C19 restrictions are lifted up.
- Responsible for development Commerce cloud for various Regions/Market
- Perform code peer reviews and finding flaws / suggesting improvements in them
- Investigating and analysing issues and clearly able to distinguish the problems as a technical application expert
- Having 14+ yrs of experience in salesforce with minimum 7+ years of technical leadership position.
- Have minimum 4+ yrs of Technical architect experience in Commerce Cloud/Demandware
- Experience in handling at least 4-6 end to end SFCC development/implementation projects with wide landscape of 20+ markets/Regions
- Provide architectural and big-picture oversight for development of client implementations on the Commerce Cloud platform
- Provide assessments and recommendations on the design of e-commerce systems, while integrating components built by developers and ensuring architectural integrity of the system
- Provide technical guidance, mentorship, and coaching to solution partners and client developers regarding the implementation and maintenance of e-commerce solutions based on Commerce Cloud best practices.
- E-commerce / digital commerce knowledge.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to effectively synthesise business requirements into technical outcomes for varied audiences
- Experience in dynamic situations and able to shift gears comfortably and effectively
- Capable problem-solver that uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions
- Global thinker that can discuss multiple aspects and impacts of issues and project them into the future
- Excellent technical Hands on in Apex/ VF/ Lightning/ LWC/ Integrations/ REST and SOAP API's
- Proven experience in helping customers meet their business requirements by building/ providing solutions