6 month Contract to hire. You will get paid holidays, paid time off, and medical. benefits during the contract duration. If you are hired on permanent you will become eligible for their benefit plan as well which includes the same.The Inventory Specialist is responsible for all activities in the warehouse related to the receiving, unpacking, verifying, recording of incoming shipments and outgoing to support Operations. The individual will report to the Logistics Director and have a close working relationship Operations and Field Engineers. Shift is Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM. Typically overtime will be at the end of the day.Responsibilities:
- Timely and accurate processing of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Examine contents and compare with records, such as packing lists, manifests and invoices, to verify accuracy of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Perform transactions in Sales Force for all material movement through the warehouse including - receiving, stocking and deploying.
- Maintain an organized and standard setup of all warehouse inventory according to the Warehouse Operations standards and best practice.
- Participate and contribute in team meetings.
- Operate within and promotes a safety culture in all warehouse functions.
- Associates Technical Degree or Certification preferred. Work experience is acceptable in lieu of degree or certification;
- Minimum of 2-5 years experience shipping and receiving of with technical equipment;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Experience in inventory control and materials handling;
- Strong PC skills and experience with various database systems required (i.e. shipping and inventory control databases).