- Perform onsite analysis, diagnosis, and resolution.
- Respond to incoming Helpdesk requests, emails, instant messages (Slack), and alerts regarding employee problems.
- Administer and resolve issues with associated end-user workstations including client-side patching activities.
- Assist with facilities and inventory-related projects including equipment tracking and ordering.
- Perform basic computer administration tasks including Group Policy creation and management, MDM administration, and automated software deployment.
- Manage/administer business apps like Okta, G Suite, Zoom, Slack, AWS, Jira, GitHub, PagerDuty, Wiki
- Clearly communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of end-users.
- Provide excellent support for internal customers and liaise with vendors when escalating issues as necessary.
- Recommend procedure modifications or improvements.
- Experience with a general scripting language (Python, PowerShell, Bash, etc.).
- Experience evaluating, selecting, and deploying new tools on a company-wide basis.
- Experience deploying and managing A/V systems including Zoom/G Meet software and Logitech hardware including VoIP solutions
- Flexibility – the environment is constantly changing and successful IT Specialist should be comfortable with some amount of ambiguity.
- A strong sense of ownership and a "do what it takes" attitude.
- Strong investigative skills in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Display patience and professionalism
- Remain informed about the events, trends, and developments which affect the role, business area(s), and the financial services industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to be in front of internal stakeholders in a professional manner