- Assistant support for executives and team members such as scheduling meetings, travel reservations for domestic and international travel and event coordination.
- Responsible for limited level of managerial support for CFO office and Legal dept. the tasks are related to budget planning, periodic forecasting, asset management and legal document
- Scheduling meetings and Calendaring service for executives
- Supporting audits - Preparation and coordination for asset survey and internal expense audit with CFO office's guide.
- Bachelors' degree in a Business related field preferred along with 3+ yrs. administrative support experience required.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite and tools such as Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook.
- Fluent written and orally in both English and Korean
- Prior executive assistance experience