job summary:If you're a Python Developer and looking for an amazing new role then keep reading! This opening is a direct hire opportunity and for a client located in San Diego that is expanding its team. location: San Diego, Californiajob type: Permanentsalary: $80,000 - 90,000 per yearwork hours: 8am to 4pmeducation: Bachelors responsibilities:
- Coordinating with development teams to determine application requirements.
- Writing scalable code using Python programming language.
- Testing and debugging applications.
- Developing back-end components.
- Integrating user-facing elements using server-side logic.
- Assessing and prioritizing client feature requests.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Reprogramming existing databases to improve functionality.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Quality Engineer
- Automation Tester