job summary:The Expertise You Have
The Skills You Bring
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related degree
- 6+ years of experience in a full stack software development environment
- 3+ year experience with Java and Springboot
- 3+ year experience with Python
- 3+ year experience with Angular and Typescript
- Must know AWS cloud services including: S3 , EC2 ,DynamoDB
location: Merrimack, New Hampshirejob type: Contractwork hours: 9am to 5pmeducation: Bachelors responsibilities:You will be part of the AI/ML Platform engineering team that provides the machine learning systems to data scientists and quants in Asset Management. Throughout the implementation of the proposed solutions, you will work closely with the business, product and engineering teams in developing and implementing technology solutions. You will explore new technology frontiers to help drive these robust, scalable and secure solutions. We are building a world class AI/ML platform which covers the full lifecycle of machine learning from model development to deployment. This is a multi-year project. qualifications:
- Experience with machine learning and AI models are highly desirable
- Linux/Bash scripts skills are strongly preferred.
- Docker and container technology skills are preferred.
- EKS experience is desirable
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
- JAVA DEVELOPER
- Angular JS