job summary:We are currently seeking a remote Project Portfolio Manager to join the growing team of one of our top clients. location: Minneapolis, Minnesotajob type: Contractsalary: $85 - 93 per hourwork hours: 8am to 5pmeducation: High School responsibilities:
Essential Functions- Ensures customer satisfaction and retention- Manages and ensures attainment of all contractual objectives and service levels (SLAs)- Manages matrixed account-based program managers- Develops renewals, customer retention/account growth- Oversees all escalations for critical issues through creation and resolution- Monitors performance reporting and analytics, to ensure our focus on continuous improvement- Manages relationships with the client and sales teams- Prepares customer communication strategy- Manages all contracts and engagement for assigned accounts- Coordinates and oversees contract onboarding, as well as transformational (growth) projects/ initiatives qualifications:- Bachelor's degree (BA or BS); candidates may have a high school diploma with minimum 10 years of direct report management and/or customer relationship management experience for mid-size organization- 10+ years of experience in large account service management with a focus on: Data Center Operations, Telecommunications, Unified Communications, Contact Center or other technology-related Managed Services- Exceptional, definable leadership experience with proven results- Ability to work across organizational boundaries to solve complex business issues- Strong technical aptitude and the ability and willingness learn new technology solutions- Demonstrated ability to lead complex (matrix) program teams to deliver results- Superior negotiation, coordination, and conflict resolution skills- Strong analytical, interpersonal and relationship building skills- Strong work ethic and personal drive to excel- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail- Knowledge and exposure to Six Sigma, ITIL, CMM, Baldridge, Lean, or other best practice frameworks- Ability to analyze complex information system data- Ability to adapt to change quickly and multi-task- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills in English- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)- PMPDesired/Preferred Qualifications- 5+ years of direct report management- Advanced proficiency with Excel and data analytic toolsTravel 30% (may vary based upon proximity of assigned account(s) skills: - Customer Satisfaction- Portfolio Methodology- On time transitions to day- ProfitabilityKey Attributes:- Senior executive level (CEO, CIO) client relationship skills- Ability to advocate for the customer within the company- Deep knowledge of contract admin. details and SOWEqual Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
- This person will be the primary liaison for assigned customers
- Responsible for overall senior (C Level) customer relationships, strategic alignment, opportunity identification partnering with sales, scope expansion and profitability management for each customer.
- Own all escalations for critical issues and until resolved, provides reporting, analytics and consulting, develops and manages communication strategy, facilitates Root Cause Analysis and ongoing improvement activities related to major incidents
- provide leadership to the internal account service teams on customer-related issues and activities
- Participating in and driving monthly and quarterly business with customers, assisting in account planning and leading generation with the sales and managed services team members
- Coordinate and communicate contract onboarding activities with the account service teams and CSC leadership team.