Experis/ManpowerGroup has partnered with a federal integrator to assist them in identifying a Editor to join their team in Arlington, VA (remote work possible). Must be eligible for a Secret Clearance - can start role while in process.Job Description:
- The candidate staffed to the Communications Technical Editor role is responsible for reviewing program communications and training materials for spelling, grammar, punctuation, readability, and formatting consistency with established brand standards in support of the Integrated Logistics Management System (ILMS) program.
- Additional responsibilities may include meeting with clients and customers to define content needs and create a content calendar.
- Ideal candidates have a passion for writing, a sharp eye for detail, and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Copy Editing (3+ years)
- Technical writing (3+ years)
- Degree in English, journalism, or a related field required.
- Ideal candidates will have excellent organization skills and a mastery of punctuation and grammar.