Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details on. Title: Business Analyst Location: Remote Duration: 1 year Job Description: Responsibilities:
- Build trusted client relationships through proactive account management and effective project delivery
- Establishes knowledge of client business challenges and priorities to translate into opportunities
- Maintains regular client communication and satisfaction, ensuring opportunities and challenges are addressed in a timely manner.
- Helps deliver presentations to clients and management teams
- Contributes to project discoveries, kickoff, prepare proposals and statements of work following company standards.
- Translate client's business needs into detailed business requirements documents, use cases and systems interaction diagrams.
- Works with customers and internal Creative teams to establish approved wireframes and mock-ups for solutions
- Assists project team to establish high, mid, and micro level plans for project team.
- Helps to establish critical path, milestones, delivery dates, and review client deliverables to ensure they meet client acceptance criteria.
- Provides leadership throughout the lifecycles of a project, guiding the understanding the project team has through design and development to ensure project requirements are met
- Helps establish project test strategy, methodologies, test plans as well as assist with test execution.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of professional business analysis experience, with strong relationship management, account management, and support experience within the banking/financial domain is REQUIRED.
- Subject matter expertise in one or more of the following areas is REQUIRED:
- Consumer Banking (3)
- Commercial Banking (4)
- Home Lending (3)
- Fin Tech (3)
- Digital Banking experience writing requirements for integrations with and enhancements to mobile application and online banking tools (4)
- Commercial Lending Sample project work might include: AFS Level 3 to AFS Vision commercial lending platform conversion; Payments related projects (6)
- Data Lake related projects heavy data analytics capabilities would be required; experience doing data lineage work (source to target mappings); advanced Excel and SQL query skills a plus (3)
- Experience working with external clients
- Strong knowledge of Agile and iterative development methodologies
- Understanding of current technologies and Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Ability to obtain, understand and respond strategically to client needs.
- Highly detail oriented, well organized, and able to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Energetic, motivated, service-oriented, and be able to multi task.
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.