23 DecRole: UX ResearcherLocation: NEW YORK, NY- 01007Duration : 6 Months contract and potential to extend long term Must Have Skills (Most Important): -
- Bachelors (completed) or Masters (in progress or completed) in Human Factors, Psychology, HCI/Computer Science, Sociology, or related field; or in lieu of degree, some related work experience.
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience.
- Interest in and experience deploying user research methods (usability testing, user interviews, remote studies, etc.).
- Detail-oriented approach and the ability to work fairly independently on a variety of well defined tasks.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience conducting research in a rapid environment, turning around end-to-end studies in a quick manner.
- Experience providing insights to inform digital engagement (e.g., website, apps, api's).
- Experience crafting discussion guides and appropriate tools and exercises to reveal consumer needs and desires in close partnership with Experience Design, Management and Business Partners.