Hope you are doing well, This is Shalini, Senior Recruiter working with Manpower Group Experis.I will appreciate if you can please let me know your availability for the below opportunity; If you're really interested, then please share the updated copy of your resume at UX Design 12 MonthsMinimum Education/Experience:
- BA/BS degree in Design, HCI, CS, or a related field or equivalent practical experience preferred
- 4+ years of experience in UI Design preferably in an agency setting with a sharp understanding of UX Design.
- UX Portfolio
- Experience leading design teams and establishing processes
- Agile scrum environment work experience preferred
- Advanced skills in interaction design, information architecture, usability evaluation, and user research
- Proficiency in Design tools such as Sketch, Adobe CS, and InVision, Axure and/or other related tools proficiencies.
- Ability to quickly grasp goals and requirements from light specifications
- Experience with conversion testing and landing page/funnel optimization
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to manage and foster change
- Ability to listen to multiple points of view and synthesize against goals for recommendations
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize effectively and independently
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and synthesize recommendations
- Proficiency with Adobe products Photoshop and MS PowerPoint
- Strong business sense and sense of urgency to achieve business results
- Highly accomplished designer in the digital realm and an innovative self-starter with fantastic collaboration skills.
- Ability to push back when necessary in order to provide best experience and product outcomes.
- Possess empathy for users, knowledge of and passion for the entertainment industry.
- Ability to translate high level user interface designs or wireframes into pixel perfect artwork.
- Proven experience delivering concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc.
- A self-starter with an ability to excel in a dynamic, ever-changing environment.