- Drive tasks all the way through the Software Development Life Cycle - from high level concepts thru rapid deployment of changes.
- Develop new features and services that are low-medium level of complexity working with the product/platform/infrastructure/security team
- Design, code, deploy & support working software/technology component, working collaboratively with architects and other engineers.
- Responsible for code analysis, debugging, review and execution of unit/integration tests. Create test automation scripts.
- Responsible for delivering clean, secure code / technology components that meets all the non-functional requirements.
- Actively participates in Development process definitions, best practices and standards.
- 5+ years of hands on engineering experience in design and development of Java applications using object oriented principles, data structures, design patterns and algorithms.
- 4+ years of hands on experience with Oracle databases.
- 2+ years point of sale experience using Oracle Xstore
- 5+ years strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Broad experience using various integration techniques including Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), and Extract, Transformation, and Load (ETL) tools and methods
- Essential Tools/technologies: JAVA, XML, SQL
- EFTLink experience highly preferred
- Strong communication skills - written and oral. Ability to influence decisions regarding strategy, design, and technology tools.