- Excellent communication to work with business users and the senior Executive team.
- Follow PMO project methodology to create consistency in projects and maintain high standards across projects within the PMO. Uses PMI process groups to manage activities.
- Strong experience using PMBOK knowledge to manage project activities.
- Gathering requirements, defining tasks, and developing detailed timelines, project plans and other project artifacts.
- Monitor all aspects of the project to measure progress to meet goals and objectives. Works with project team and Management to negotiate any required changes such as timeline, scope and deliverables.
- Manage teams in a matrixed environment from 1-25 members.
- Managing task assignments for the project, costs, and milestones to ensure the project meets expectations and deliverables are on time.
- Ensures project remains on budget by managing timelines and resources and preventing overruns or delays.
- Responsible for project communications including dashboards, status reports and communications with management and business units.
- Must come from a Healthcare environment or have experience within the domain.