- Work with customer, vendors and internal teams from the early discussions through all phases of execution.
- Ensure design meets product requirements. Lead / Contribute to microarchitecture, RTL design & integration, and Lint/CDC checks.
- Support verification, physical design, firmware and FPGA teams globally.
- Display a results-focused attitude and accomplish Company/Team-goals.
- Good professional design experience, having successfully led at least one project.
- Strong ASIC front-end design, ideally in design services environment (product background is acceptable).
- Skills – Micro-architecture at module/sub-system/chip-level; digital design of complex modules/sub-systems, with solid understanding of clock-domain crossings; integration of IPs/modules/sub-systems designed by internal/external teams; experience using AMBA bus protocols; System Verilog experience; Lint and CDC analysis; timing analysis; excellent debug skills; customer support.
- Skills Desired - Experience in at least few of these: CPU (ARM or RISCV), or GPU, or DSP; image/video processing; low-power design and verification; interfaces such as CSI, USB, PCIe, SPI, I3C; FPGA