Role: Nice InContact Telephony BSA Job Location: Plano, TX Interview: Skype/Telephonic Contract : Long-Term Job description:
- Experience as Analyst in Nice In Contact cloud solutions or other IVR on Cloud solutions.
- Involved in the design or modification of business systems or IT systems related to NICE In Contact Cloud solutions.
- Interaction with the business stakeholders and subject matter experts in order to understand their requirements, problems and needs to design the NICE In Contact cloud solution.
- Gather & Create documents, and analyzes business needs and requirements.
- Create Business Requirement Documents up to organization standards. Understand and provide business solutions on the applications.
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications. Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- The analyst documents the functional and, sometimes, technical design of the system. SDLC knowledge exposure.
- The analyst interacts with system architects and developers to ensure the system is properly implemented.