Title : Kubernetes SME Title : Providence, RI (Remote) Contract : 12+ Month Contract Interview : Video Interview Required Qualifications
- Experience implementing ML models and building highly scalable and high availability systems.
- Experience operating in distributed environments including cloud (Azure, Google Cloud Platform, AWS etc.).
- Experience building, launching and maintaining complex analytics pipelines in production.
- Familiarity with building data pipelines, data modeling, architecture & governance concepts.
- Platforms: Snowflake, Kubernetes, Kubeflow, Tensorflow, Azure Cloud, Teradata.
- Languages: Kubectl, SnowSQL, Python.
- Use various SQL tools or scripts to monitor data quality, identify issues and implement solutions.
- Experience building real-time applications.
- Leading a team of junior data engineers and/or analytics-focused teams to deliver complex analytics projects on aggressive timelines.
- Examine and identify Data warehouse structural necessities by evaluating business requirements.
- Assess Data warehouse implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations.
- Prepare accurate Data Warehouse Design and architecture reports for management and executive teams.
- Experience in creation and modification of user accounts and security groups per request
- Network infrastructure and security best practices for the cloud.
- Experience with scaling workloads on GPUs and deep neural networks.
- Experience with serving models using KFServing etc.
- Experience with scaling using Dask.
- Snowpro certification.
- Exposure to Healthcare Domain knowledge would be a plus.
- Master's in data science or Business Analytics.
- Experience with cloud computing environment (ideally Microsoft Azure).
- Experience in Snowflake data modeling, ELT/ETL using Snowflake SQL.