- We are seeking for an experienced Software Engineer responsible for technical solutions to manage clinical data and to streamline the process of conducting clinical trials.
- Assignments may include but are not limited to designing and developing clinical trial databases, developing and supporting technology solutions for clinical trial management, designing data models and conducting code reviews.
- Keeping up to date with technology, technical communication and the desire to learn are essential attributes for this position. Each employee can make a difference at St. Jude Medical and has the power, either individually or as a team, to influence the success of the company.
- We are team-oriented, fast-paced and progressive. We value people with great ideas who partner with others both internally and externally to take action and accomplish goals Impact this role will have on St. Jude Medical:
- Build software solutions to streamline the management of clinical trials using various technologies such as ASP.NET, PL/SQL, BI Dashboard and BI Publisher while following Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices
- Develop approaches to help improve software quality by streamlining software testing and maximizing performance
- Create and review software documentation including System Requirements and Design Specifications
- Set up and maintain clinical study databases in Oracle Clinical Electronic Data Capture (EDC) System through development of Case Report Forms (CRF) based on specifications provided by Clinical Data Analysts utilizing Global Libraries, development standards and naming conventions
- Develop error validation functionality for studies built in Oracle Clinical to ensure the integrity of clinical data Streamline Oracle Clinical EDC interfaces through development of custom utilities and applications using tools such as Oracle PL/SQL and ASP.NET
- Maintain and support existing applications through improvement of existing data structures, enhancement of existing modules and implementation of new features