Sr. Backend Java Developer San Jose, CA- Required Local Folks to California 12+ Months Contract Client is looking some one with Strong Data Structures, Collections , Design Patterns & Algorithm Duties:
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Responsible for developing, applying, and maintaining quality standards for company products. Develops and executes software test plans.
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and develops code for corrective action.
- Produce consistently high-quality technical solutions and code implementations independently.
- The individual should have experience on development of complex software projects, strong familiarity with python coding, and a strong background in data structures and algorithms.
- Must have good understanding of ETL pipelines, hands on experience on dealing with databases (MySQL/Redis/Mongo/Hbase/Cassandra), Exposure to distributed processing with python including rpc/sockets (rpc/grpc/thrift), and Exposure to web technologies and building REST APIs, web sockets.
- The individual must have knowledge on dealing with various data formats(JSON/Protobuf ).
- Prior exposure to ML workflows and Hadoop stack/Apache tools is a plus
- It is essential that the individual has strong desires to learn and explore new technologies and are able to demonstrate good analysis and problem-solving skills.