SQL DBAOur client is looking for aSQL DBA with a strong desire to learn complex systems as well as new technologies. As part of the team, you will be responsible for maintaining the overall health, performance, and reliability of the SQL Server databases and help modernize mission-critical server architecture.Responsibilities of the SQL DBA:
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Lead ongoing effort to optimizes database queries and stored procedures.
- Develop automation and performance monitoring scripts.
- Assist in the configuration and maintenance of Always On availability groups.
- Develop and maintain well-structured data models.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities.
- Proven experience supporting Microsoft SQL Server (2012 or greater) in mission-critical environments.
- Four-year degree in computer science, information systems or equivalent experience.
- Expert level of database performance and tuning skills.
- Experience with SQL Server installation, configuration, maintenance, and upgrade.
- Knowledge of configuration and support of Always On availability groups.