Our client is searching for an SCCM Administrator on a contract to hire basis. This position will start remote, but must be able to work onsite in Cleveland, OH after 6 months.Job Details:SCCM is top skill,Looking for person with :extensive desktop management,packaging/deploying softwaretroubleshootingLooking for someone that demonstrates the aptitude and ability to manage application delivery/testing/troubleshooting using any technologyAbility to quickly be trained in the concepts of SCCM. Required:
- Administer SCCM software delivery, including various methods such as running advertised programs, machine targeted, user targeted, Application Library, and Software Center
- Deploy operating system images via SCCM OSD which includes configuring WDS
- Deploy task sequence and creating packages for OSD
- Assists with configuration management and change control of host systems by administering advertisements, programs, collections, and custom reports in SCCM.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft (WSUS) security patching technology and how to implement.
- Troubleshoot and resolve basic Microsoft desktop networking technologies such DNS and DHCP
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or related technical field or an equivalent combination of education and experience. If no degree, then certifications needed.
Find Us on Facebook!Follow Us on Twitter!Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.Company Profile:Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries on a contract, direct (permanent), contract-to-direct and project basis. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs. Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com. We look forward to working with you.Beacon Hill. Employing the Future
- Ability to work with vendors (Dell, Hp, etc.) on the evaluation of hardware changes, refresh and troubleshooting
- Testing and implementation of new desktop software for enterprise
- Ability to administer GPO changes as requested