Title: Security AnalystLocation: Madison, WI - 53705Dur: 01/04/2021 to 06/30/2021 Job Description :This position specializes in information security across the entire technology stack. It analyzes security risks and plans controls, develops policies and procedures to implement security practices, and coordinates implementation of security controls. This position may lead projects to implement new security controls. This position will also have daily, weekly and monthly duties operating security control systems in place at ETF. It will monitor compliance with security policies and procedures. Regular duties may include the following representative tasks:
- Research vendor offerings and conduct POCs.
- Coordinate with other teams to implement new technologies and remediate issues.
- Monitor asset inventory, installed agents, and status of devices.
- Review vulnerability dashboards and organizational impact of changing threat landscape.
- Monitor data inventories, policy violations. Produce reports and metrics.
- Monitor and process incident response queues.
- Monitor SIEM logs and investigate incidents.
- Monitor content filter dashboards and investigate anomalies as appropriate.
- Manage endpoint firewall operation and adjust as necessary.
- Teach, train or advise staff on information security related topics