Our client in Southeast CT, a leader in technology integration, is seeking a Jr Project Manager to join a fast moving and critical team. This is an excellent growth opportunity for anyone interested in moving to the next level of project management.Description and requirements
- Manage several small to mid-sized projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Manage business and technical deliverables to the project budget and timeline throughout the various project phases.
- Develop and document project plans, budgets and schedules.
- Identify and document the roles, tasks, and responsibilities of the project team.
- Must have proven project management and project planning experience/knowledge with demonstrated ability to drive projects to successful completion.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, facilitation, analytical, problem-solving, influencing, prioritization, decision- making and conflict resolution skills with a solid ability to ability to identify stakeholders, assess their needs and manage their expectations through effective communication.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Project.
- Familiarity with MS Office 2010, Clarity, SharePoint, and Team Foundation Server a plus.
- Background experience in the telecom services industry and experience with Iterative Development methodologies is highly desirable.