Role - Service Max Architect Remote Client location - Cincinnati, OH Duration 12 Months Position Description: Position Objectives: The Service Max Architect should be able to build solutions on Service Max that fully leverage standard out-of-the-box functionality as well as custom solutions where appropriate with the goal of keeping the platform as standard and scalable as possible. He/she should be able to advise solutions to the challenges encountered by Field service teams, making best use of Service Max product features and capabilities, and Industry best practices. He/she should have excellent understanding of Salesforce platform configuration and development. He/she should also possess strong communication and influence skills to discuss, interact and collaborate with both technical team members and business stakeholders. Key Relationships: Within Practice: Practice Head, Delivery team, Presales team, Consulting team and CoE team Key Responsibilities:
- Design and delivery of Service Max engagements for customers as part of DFSM Practice team
- Understand challenges faced by the customer's Field Service teams and provide solution using Service Max product features and capabilities, and Industry best practices.
- Working with customers to analyze and resolve Service Max product related issues/requirements
- Participate in the full software development life cycle from technical design to development, testing and deployment
- Design and develop solutions that best leverage the Service Max platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, business requirements and customer goals
- Participate in technical design discussions, develop technical solution documentation that is aligned with business objectives.
- Develop, test, and document custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of Service Max implementation.
- Analyze application and system problems and incidents; develop recommendations and solutions for those problems, implement those solutions, and provide communications on the associated actions, business impacts, and results.
- Provide thought leadership on FSM to customer & Practice
- Successful delivery of engagements
- Excellent understanding of Field service business Workforce Management, Asset Service Management, Warranty & Service Contract Management -
- ServiceMax product expertise
- Strong SFDC Development Experience preferred
- Integration skills desirable
- 10+ years IT/FSM experience preferable
- At least 5 years' experience with Service Max configuration & Salesforce development preferred.
- Able to guide & help the team for successful delivery of Service Max engagements
- Excellent communication written and oral and able to effectively manage the relationships
- Good conflict manager able to identify and resolve conflicts and see the common way in the interest of the end customer
- Good motivator able to create and sustain enthusiasm in the teams about a given pursuit or opportunity.
- Problem solver able to think outside the box to new and repeat problem situations
- Good decision making able to process available information and make the right decisions objectively
- Should be willing to travel to customer or client team location when required