- Experience with FICC Credit Trading Applications and trade life cycle management.
- Strong business application support and problem diagnosis skills - Strong desire/ability to jump in and investigate issues, resolve problems, and communicate status.
- ability to deal with a high pressure Trading environment. Manage oneself in and environment of high frequency business and technology changes adhering to release and change management principles.
- Personable, effective communicator with ability to build and maintain partnerships. ability to deal directly with business users and development teams on a daily basis and act as primary liaison. Proven ability to handle difficult situations, users and make critical decisions.
- Understanding of financial disciplines.
- Experience working with F/O or M/O in a Derivatives Trading business.
- Basic tech skills. MS Office, SQL, Excel, VBA and Unix. (Python a plus)
- Must to be able to communicate crisply and clearly both from a verbal and written perspective
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent work ethic – willing to be on-call on week end
- Must be able to work autonomously and independently solve problems when needed.
- Experience in a large financial institution
- business knowledge with Bonds, Credit Derivatives and FICC preferred
- Nice-to-Have Technical experience
- Experience with Perl/Python.
- Cross-platform OS/infrastructure experience
- Understanding of networking protocols, TCP/IP