VDart-We are a Global Information Technology Services & Workforce Solutions firm headquartered out of Atlanta, GA with presence in US, Canada, MX, UK, Belgium, Japan & India. Founded in 2007, Our team of over 2550+ professionals continually create impact for our customers worldwide in solving complex technology challenges with cutting edge technologies. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Data Sciences, Cyber Security, IoT, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in the UK, Mexico, Canada, and India, we provide global workforce solutions to our customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. VDart is an award-winning organization recognized by Inc 5000 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicles Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDCs National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Youngs Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more. Role: IVR Technical Architect Location: San Jose, CA Duration: Contract Required Qualifications:
- 12+ years of experience with software engineering
- Minimum 4 years of experience in IVR domain
- Strong hands on technologies like VXML, UML, State Diagram, JSON, SQL
- Working experience on Tools like Eclipse, Papyrus with Unix/Linux OS
- Strong Debugging and Troubleshooting skill
- Experience in test-driven development
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like perforce, Git
- Strong understanding of Natural Language design and Directed Dialogue design techniques for speech applications (preferred)
- Agile/Scrum knowledge is must
- Excellent communication, client interaction and stakeholder interaction is must
- Technical Architect in IVR who can lead and mentor the flow development team.
- Interact with the end client in managing the scope and requirements.
- Run the scrum team in coordination with the onshore and offshore team.
- Work experience in managing the technical team from the Genesys or Avaya or Cisco platforms or any IVR background is nice to have
- Team interaction, Reviewing, Solutioning