- Provide software configuration, customisation and automation using best practices.
- Collaborate with internal UX Developers to ensure proposed and implemented solutions provide best-in-class user experience.
- Work with internal colleagues to design and implement integration's/data feeds/interfaces with other systems including APIs databases monitoring tools LDAP etc.
- Provide ongoing support, monitoring and maintenance of deployed products.
- Deploy update sets to production environment following defined change control processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 5 years job related experience.
- 4 + years as a ServiceNow Developer.
- Experience with ServiceNow ITBM Agile, Jira, or similar agile work tracking system.
- Experience developing ServiceNow Catalog Items, Workflows, Business Rules, and other areas of the ITSM product.
- Certifications in ITILv4 , Administration, Development