- This position is responsible for analyzing, documenting, troubleshooting and generating reports and files for COVID related activities.
- This will be a part time position 20 hours a week, the 1st week will be 40 hours.
- The duration would be 12 weeks, possibly longer is the testing program continues beyond March.
- This position can be remote or onsite at Stanford: Environmental Health & Safety, 484 Oak Road, Stanford CA 94305
- Partner with key business users and stakeholders to identify populations that need to be COVID tested.
- Partner with vendor to define and document eligibility file format and file transfer requirements.
- Develop a process to create eligibility files per Stanford requirements and vendor specifications.
- Generate and transfer eligibility files per Stanford/vendor agreed schedule.
- Work with key business users, stakeholders, and vendor to troubleshoot data issues.
- Make necessary changes and adjustments to the process per business users and stakeholder's requirement changes.
- Communicate with business users and stakeholders on the status of files processing and issues resolution.
- Strong data analytical skills
- SQL scripting
- Running queries that retrieve/analyze data
- Running queries that update data
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Process development and documentation
- Analytical and logical thinking
- Experience in a fast face environment