Tech Lead / Manager - TeleMedicine Product - 50% hands On/Off using GO, React, Python, Java, Ruby-on-Rails - Amazing feel good Product, Great Social Impact - manage a team of 4 - incredible benefits and salary - Seattle - Diverse company!The Position
- Hands-on leader responsible for managing the day-to-day activities for a team of 4 engineers - your time will be spent 50% hands on and 50% hands off
- Manage all aspects of the product and services development life cycle, including requirements and design analysis, DevOps Automation and Test automation through our CI/CD pipelines
- Collaborate with product managers, technical project managers, and other engineering leaders to define the product roadmap, technical strategy, and delivery milestones for your team(s).
- Guide your team(s) in the definition of service interfaces, clear user stories with well-defined acceptance criteria, intuitive technical designs that result in high-quality products.
- Design and develop front-end applications for both patients and clinicians.
- Develop a modern secure, scalable cross-platform API layer, micro-services (functional) and data services using open source development frameworks, libraries and tools.
- Foster a positive and motivating work environment with a strong focus on x-functional team building and collaboration. Mentor team members and help them meet their career growth objectives.
- Contribute and support the evolution of our development methodologies and processes.
- Hands-on leadership approach
- Full-stack engineering
- Proficient with a variety of backend languages
- Cloud Services
- UI / UX
- SaaS Products
- API Layers
- Excellent Leadership Skills
- Ideally previous experience in the healthcare industry