VDart – We are a Global Information Technology Services & Workforce Solutions firm headquartered out of Atlanta, GA with presence in US, Canada, MX, UK, Belgium, Japan & India. Founded in 2007, Our team of over 2550+ professionals continually create impact for our customers worldwide in solving complex technology challenges with cutting edge technologies. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Data Sciences, Cyber Security, IoT, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in the UK, Mexico, Canada, and India, we provide global workforce solutions to our customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. VDart is an award-winning organization recognized by Inc 5000 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicles Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDCs National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Youngs Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more. Job Title : ETL Lead with Snowflake Location: San Antonio, TX Duartion: Contract/Full Time Mandatory Skills: Snowflake, Datastage/Informatica, AWS, Data Integration, Python, ETL/ELT, ETL Migration, Data Modeling, Data warehousing. Required Skill& Experience:
- Demonstrates a detailed knowledge and understanding of large Enterprise Data Warehouse, Data Mart, and ODS.
- ETL/ELT Datastage development experience (8+ years) and ETL/ELT Architecture experience (3+ years)
- Strong knowledge in DW Concepts, Dimensional Modeling, SCD2, Data modeling, ETL/ELT, Data, and Information Management.
- Strong in RDBMS and SQL Knowledge.
- Expert in Data Integration, Data profiling, Data Quality and Metadata Management, and Data Pipeline.
- Proficiency in translating high-level business problem statements to detailed technical designs/solutions.
- Experience in Agile Development and CI/CD.
- Ability to take ownership and lead/drive end-to-end deliverables.
- Ability to resolve complex ETL/ELT problems by proposing and implementing tactical/Strategic solutions.
- Desire to mentor junior team members and develop their skills.
- Strong documentation and presentation skills.
- Experience in UNIX and Scheduling tools.
- DBT experience is a plus.
- Snowflake experience/certification is a plus.
- Banking domain experience is a plus.
- AWS, S3, and Kafka Knowledge is a plus.
- Bigdata, Python, and Spark Knowledge is a plus.