Role: VNF Engineer Location: Southlake, TX Must-Have: Openstack, Networking, Kubernetes, Cloud Orchestration Job Description:
- Design , develop and onboard Virtual network functions as per client standards and specification.
- Develop network services and container orchestration to catalog the VNF/CNF into orchestrator's like HPE NFVD in client wireless/Wireline networks.
- Automate the Day-0 on-boarding process where ever possible using Scripts & ansible. Create VNF/CNF specific Ansible playbooks for Day-1/Day-X Configuration.
- Candidate should be very good in networking & routing concepts, SDN-NFV, Orchestration Automation, 4G & 5G technologies.
- Very good understanding of Openstack, Cloud Orchestrator and Scripting.
- Scripting (python, Perl, Shell, Curl, Ansible, etc).