D365 Director of Technical Services 155K - 175KThe company - National Microsoft Gold Dynamics portfolio partner with a large team of subject matter experts composed of technology, accounting, and industry professionals. Offering end-to-end professional services including design, project management, implementation, application maintenance, integration services, development, analytics, training, and support services for Dynamics solutionsJob Description - Oversee and manage all aspects of technical projects, as well as ongoing cloud operations within client environments. Work with project management to ensure compliance with timelines, resources, tasks, risks, budget, and scope. Attend all project-related meetings, providing feedback and guidance based on long-term strategic vision. Build a learning culture in your team to build deep skills on core technologies, broad knowledge of adjacent solutions, and professional skills.Key Aspects
- Coach the team to actively address the technical and architectural issues that block customers' technology decisions and usage.
- Be responsible for personal billable delivery of project management, integrations, development, or data migrations with Microsoft
- Generate and deliver presentations to executive and c-level stakeholders
The Right Candidate Will
- 5+ years of experience managing technical projects and/or production data center operations as a director, technical lead, or program manager.
- Expertise in strategic communication, management, budget management, and data analysis.
- Experience with integrations, development, or data migrations in Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM solutions
- Experience with managing and creating custom IP
- Experience with Power Apps & Power BI
- Ability to manage client expectations and drive business for the team in partnership with the sales and marketing teams
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Dynamics 365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Dynamics 365 market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics 365 jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics 365 candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics 365 market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics 365 jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or . Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Dynamics 365 opportunities! Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Be able to communicate effectively and efficiently over the phone, during face-to-face meetings, and via written communications
- Be highly responsible, self-motivated, and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Consulting organization experience is highly preferred.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders as a Relationship Manager with specific accounts