Greetings, My name is Sham and I represent Virtual Networx Inc., a staff augmentation firm providing a wide-range of talent on-demand and Contingent workforce solutions. We have excellent domain expertise in all verticals. Repositioning professionals is what we do, and we do it very well. I am reaching out to you today as your profile matches an immediate job opportunity we have with our premier client Title: Google Cloud Engineer Duration: Long term Location: Dallas, TX(Remote till Covid)
- Bachelors in engineering, or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of demonstrated experience deploying and supporting public cloud Infrastructure (Google Cloud Platform as primary) with hybrid cloud environments
- Ability to manage many cases simultaneously, prioritizing appropriately
- Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS , Storage, virtual networks, load balancers, IAM, policies) , execution of scripting and monitoring automations.
- Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration.
- Experience with Cloud IaaS & DevOps Platforms like Terraform, Automation or equivalent technology
- Ability to communicate with customers, developers, and other disciplines of systems administration
- Periodic 24x7 on-call availability
- Experience with public cloud infrastructures, Google Cloud IaaS services
- Certifications in any of the following: Google Cloud Platform Certified Associate Engineer, Google Cloud Platform Certified Solutions Architect, MCSA Cloud Platform, MCSA Azure Solutions Architect or equivalent cloud certification
- Hands on Experience and understanding of Google Cloud Infrastructure, primarily on IaaS model
- Experience with any of the Configuration Management (Cloud shell, Jenkins, Ansible)
- Experience with Cloud Formation Templates, Terraform, etc.
- Hands on Experience with Google Cloud Platform Foundation, Storage bucket, Backup, Disaster Recovery, VPC networks, IAM, Stack driver, troubleshooting and Cloud Security.
- Experience with managed code or scripting competency (PowerShell, Python, JSON, and YML)
- Understand the requirement & Plan/Design/Execute new strategy/projects in Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with continuous Cost Optimization in Google Cloud Platform
- Knowledge/Experience with Google Cloud Platform PaaS services
- Hands on Experience in managing on premise and public cloud infrastructure in a hybrid environment.
- Participate in Sev1, Sev2 incident calls, work with Team towards resolving the issues on premise (DC) and in Google Cloud
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-disciplined and highly motivated