location: Sunnyvale, Californiajob type: Contractsalary: $60 - 82 per hourwork hours: 8am to 5pmeducation: Bachelors responsibilities:
- Develops innovation strategies, processes, and best practices.
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects.
- Supports and ensures business objectives being met.
- Leads the discovery phase of medium to large projects to come up with high level design.
- Leads the work of other small group of 3 to 4 engineers for assigned Engineering projects - Leads and participates in end to end service implementations, data feeds ingestion, and orchestration.
- Designs and implements low latency services.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Troubleshoots business and production issues .
skills: Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- Experience level:
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors