Technical Business Analyst Location: NYC, NY FULL TIME POSITION New York City based Private Equity Fund Administration Firm is looking for a Technology Business Analyst to be a part of Operations and Technology Group. The role is critical to any development process to document the requirements, analyze the data and help design efficiency. The role also helps with integration testing of the developed code before the user acceptance testing phase in a software development life cycle. Desired Job Skills:
- Work closely with business to document requirements for technology and process development
- Build Functional Requirements documentation
- Build User acceptance testing plan and scripts to ensure success criterion are met
- Assist with User guide documentation
- Project Lead firm wide deployment and conversion to new technology solutions
- Liaise with internal client service, business reporting & development teams.
- Participate in internal projects / transitions.
- Seek and implement process & procedure improvements to avoid future QC questions and comments.
- Read service agreement and understand Client scope of service.
- Independently expand professional knowledge by proactively seeking additional responsibility that includes, and is not limited to, working on more complex activities within assigned fund(s).
- Create business requirements documents, user stories and use cases to support application development requests;
- Follows the SDLC methodology