Full Stack Software Developer - $110,000 - Greater Washington DC areaThis is a great opportunity for an experienced .NET developer looking for the next step in their career to work in a fast paced environment. The company is seeking a strong candidate with solid experience working with .NET framework.
- Full lifecycle application development
- Responsible for designing, coding and debugging applications
- Performs software testing and quality assurance.
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability and automation.
- Supports, maintains, documents and reports software functionality.
The company is looking to fill this position ASAP and has begun conducting interviews. If you are interested in applying to this position please apply to the AD or send your resume directly to or call atNigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more .NET, Dynamics AX, CRM, GP & NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities with .NET and Dynamics jobs are.I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any .NET candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the .NET or Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic .NET & Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- 4+ years of experience developing web, REST, or Windows services in C# using Visual Studio and Azure
- 4+ years with .NET core