As a UI Engineer at Ubisoft, San Francisco you'llwould be working on cutting-edge engine technology, building user interfaces that complement the gameplay visuals and experience. You'll work with experienced UI designers with excellent style and usability experience. You will work on a small collaboration-oriented team where you will have the opportunity to contribute in meaningful ways.WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Collaborate with the UI Lead to develop UI features and systems
- Collaborate with the UI designers to develop the user experience
- Create and maintain technical design documents
- Self-manage programming task schedule updates and coordinate with production team
- Review user interface and optimize performance and resource utilization
- Consult with UI designers to ensure best performance and user experience
QualificationsWHAT YOU'LL BRING
- 5+ years programming experience
- Shipped at least 2 games as UI engineer for PS4, PS3, Xbox One, 360, PC, or MacOS
- C/C programming skills
- Developed games on current gen consoles (PS3, Xbox360) and PC/Mac
- Previous collaboration with designers and artists to implement the vision of the game
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and wellness time
- Fitness, physical, and eSports challenge reimbursements
- Ginger emotional support app for you and your adult dependents with up to 10 sessions per year of video-based therapy and psychiatry services
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Access to all of the latest Ubisoft games for PC
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
This opportunity is for you to be a FT Employee of Ubisoft with all our comprehensive benefits while working remotely in the following states where Ubisoft already has offices and/or tax presence:Alabama, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Georgia, Indiana, Minnesota, Massachusetts, New York,North Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.