Job DescriptionWhat would you do? – The Specifics
- Achieve and maintain the highest level of customer service.
- Monitor and achieve profit, sales and performance goals (i.e. reviewing the P&L).
- Monitor sales results against budgeted.
- Ensure all store associates achieve and maintain the highest level of customer service.
- Investigate and compile competitive information.
- Provide daily and weekly statistics to Store Manager, District Manager and corporate office.
- Ensure store promotions, advertising, and visual merchandising are in place and all associates and doctors are aware of current promotions.
- Assist Store Manager with hiring, supervising and training all store associates.
- Motivate associates to exceed performance standards.
- Interface and maintain appropriate professional relations with the doctor, other NVI associates, host store associates and customers.
- Accurately process orders for eyewear via the POS/SDS system.
- Coordinate the distribution of eyewear products to patients according to NVI guidelines.
- Assist with dispensing eyeglasses and contact lens to patients, as permitted by state law.
- Perform insertion and removal training of contact lenses to patients as directed by management and permitted by state law.
- Maintain visual merchandising according to Brand and Company Standards.
- Mentor potential Apprentice Opticians as permitted by law.
QualificationsAre you the right fit? -The Suitable Talent
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, technical procedures or governmental regulations.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Maintain license as required by state.
- Management experience in retail and/or optical industry.
- ABO & NCLE Certified (Recommended).
- Proficient computer skills.
- Strong selling skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Obtain/Maintain license, as required by state.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Able to work and interact effectively within a host store environment, adhering to and promoting all host store policies, procedures and regulations.
Additional InformationWhat are the benefits?
National Vision offers a competitive benefits package including Health and Dental Insurance, 401k with company match, Flex Spending Account, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Personal Time Off, and much more. Please see our websitewww.nationalvision.comto learn more.